Can Earn or Will Earn? See the Difference

 


Childhood to adulthood was a roller coaster ride with a lot of steam inside but no clear direction.
The dream of becoming an engineer was over when I changed my course to medical studies but even that was not the destiny and I landed in the Army as an officer.

Destiny had some thing else in mind. I came to know that I can become a pilot in Army and that I became.

At this stage I had some dreams growing inside me to become a commercial pilot. I became that too after taking premature retirement from Army (It was a big mistake which I will explain later).

To cut the story short, in 1998, I was invited to an Amway presentation and few follow ups but I joined it in 2002.

The steam inside me got a direction. The dreams started haunting me which kept pushing me to put more efforts. I could see myself having a great lifestyle, a plane of my own and being treated as a celebrity within my known circle. However, the reality was different. 

10 years passed by, we built big teams but none in the team achieved a significant income or recognition level.

It is 2024 almost ending and still no one from our team achieved any significant level.

In 2023, I was presented another health related mlm concept "LiveGood". Initially I ignored it because Amway had brainwashed us to not accept any other business because that will dampen our focus and efforts.

At some stage I analyzed the business and realized that:-

THIS IS THE BEST BUSINESS PLAN I HAVE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE.

WHY?

In other mlm businesses, members "CAN EARN' but in this all members "WILL EARN".

How?    This too has binary system which gives you "spillover" and "spillunder" but you get paid for every member in your team with no conditions whatsoever. 
This means 

  1. No buying, no selling
  2. No requirement of personally sponsoring. You are paid for each member who gets in your team.
  3. USA company with world class products which are already well accepted.
ANYONE JOINING CAN EARN $2000 PM WITHOUT SPONSONSORING, WITHOUT EVER BUYING OR SELLING ANY PRODUCT. (those who refer will earn much bigger amount pm)
OK!
Let's workout the Economics.
$40 one time to register
$9.97 pm membership charges. ($100 if we pay early)

With more than 1600 paid members joining daily, what do you think are the chances of spillover?
5 years max to have a team of 100 from spillover and spillunder. 
This means that even in worst scenario where you have paid $540 in 5 years, you don't have to pay from your pocket and possibility of some money coming in your pocket.
Since the business model is so good, team will keep growing and will reach $2000 pm level also.

THIS IS STABLE PASSIVE INCOME FOR GENERATIONS

Is it worth?
YOU DECIDE

WHAT I OFFER ....
I promote your link professionally through paid advertising so if anyone joins with your link your income doubles.
If you are not making income even after 5 years, I shall make good your loss.



Popular posts from this blog

Secret To My Success

Income Generating Idea